Rich Clark Images is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Ensure where possible that all paper suppliers are members of the FSC or harvest paper from sustainable sources.
- To actively work to procure ‘greener’ alternatives for all facets of my business.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst my customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Look to utilise an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by my activities.
Rich Clark Images